Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
German - TestDaF - Preparation Course
Having a good working knowledge of German is essential if you choose to take the TestDaF exam. Yet, it is also important to take a preparation course beforehand to understand the exam’s unique features and to develop special skills to help you prepare.
Our preparation course for the TestDaF exam is taught by experienced teachers who will thoroughly prepare you for all parts of the exam, while also enhancing your academic language skills at the same time.
If you are aiming to get the ’TDN 4’ score on the TestDaF exam for your university application, it is recommended that your language level is C1.
Course contents in the TestDaF preparation course:
- Thorough acquaintance with the individual parts of the examination
- Teaching vocabulary and structures relevant to the examination
- Practicing and learning new examination strategies
- Doing practice tests under realistic test conditions
- Various tips to strengthen individual linguistic weaknesses and for further learning
Number of Lessons
20 lessons per week
Monday through Friday from 1:00PM - 4:15PM
Group lessons with an average of 5 - to a maximum of 8 - participants
|€450 for courses with two public holidays (**)|
You can take the TestDaF exam at a TestDaF center of your choice.
There is a one-time registration fee of €10.
One ‘lesson hour’ consists of 45 minutes.
All prices plus teaching material (around €22).